Northern Gold Mining Inc. is an exploration company based in Toronto, Ontario and listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "NGM".
The Company is focused on its Golden Bear Project and is currently outlining several gold deposits along the Destor Porcupine Fault Zone, approximately 75 kilometers east of Timmins, within the Timmins-Kirkland Lake Gold Camp.
Northern Gold Mining is dedicated to gold exploration and discovery within the proven mining districts of Northern Ontario and to maximizing shareholder value through focused exploration, testing, and development of high quality mineral targets with a goal of becoming an efficient, low cost regional gold producer.
- Land acquisitions within the region
- Expanding and optimizing existing deposits
- Increasing mineral resources
- Develop mineral reserves
- Low cost exploration creates low cost resource ounces
- Developing projects to production
Northern Gold's knowledgeable, experienced management and exploration teams will continue to focus on its advanced stage Garrison, Buffonta and Gold Pike Properties to further define project potential and unlock shareholder value.
The company is continually assessing its options available to deliver shareholder value including seeking out strategic partners and/or obtaining the financial resources to further develop the project.
In pursuit of this strategy, Northern Gold has implemented responsible exploration practices including respect for the environment and its stakeholders and taking care to be a consistently good neighbour, including establishing a consultative working relationship with the nearby Wahgoshig First Nation.
Northern Gold Mining Inc. continues exploration and development of its Golden Bear Project to deliver value to its shareholders.
- Land holdings over 19,000 acres near Timmins, Ontario
- Properties located along Destor Porcupine Fault Zone, ranging from early to advanced exploration stages
- Currently advancing the Garrcon Bulk Sample as a proof of concept for development
- 43-101 with over 1 million ounces of Measured and Indicated resources on the large tonnage, open pit bulk mineable Garrcon Deposit
- Currently developing "proof of concept" with mining and custom milling of bulk sample
- Continuing to advance the Jonpol Deposit
- Gold Pike, Buffonta and Lac Properties acquisitions
- Demonstrated low cost for the discovery and development per ounce of gold
- Good working relationship with neighbouring Wahgoshig First Nation
- Responsible environmental practices established early
- Established and active Corporate governance
- Significant team experience in Management, Exploration and Development and a diverse and experienced Board of Directors